Date Time: 15 Apr 2022 - 22 Apr 2022 5:00 am - 11:59 pm
Type of event:
Teacher: Maitri Shakti Kaur
Cost: £10 – £86.83
Event Booking Link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/8-days-online-ayurvedic-spring-cleanse-tickets-255217671927
Registration for the cleanse closes on April 1st at 09:00 UK Time (GMT)
About this event
In the Ayurvedic system of health, each season corresponds to an element and qualities associated with it.
When the sun lingers longer, the ground thaws and mud heralds the beginning of Kapha dosha season; it starts out wet and cold in March and ends up wet and warm, in May and June.
In the early Kapha season, the world is slowly coming out of hibernation.
The first spring flowers poke their heads above the mud and the birds’ ecstatic singing signals that mating season has begun. Trees flower and release pollen before their leaves unfurl. As the vegetation wakes up, people who are susceptible to allergies can feel the effects of Kapha in their respiratory system.
The English word “cough” comes from the Sanskrit word Kapha. The main location of Kapha in the body is in the chest. When the Kapha dosha becomes aggravated, mucus increases, leading to colds and problems with sinus congestion, allergies and asthma.
Signs of Kapha Season Imbalances includes:
Lethargy and trouble waking in the morning
Allergy, asthma, chest congestion
Mucus and colds
Poor circulation and water retention
Lack of motivation
Following this 8 days Ayurvedic Cleanse you will experience
– Aids digestion and absorption of food nutrients
– Igniting the digestive fire by giving a break to digestive system
– Reduce inflammation
– Improve the quality of sleep
– Highly support the bowel movement helping constipation
– Reduced bloating and IBS ( Irritable bowel movement )
– Aids circulation through a clean diet and yoga practice
– Strengthen immunity
– Improve your relationships with food and emotional eating
– A deeper relationship with your Body
– Clearer thinking, positive thoughts and quicker response to Life –
– Ability to see clearly self sabotage in personal life and relationships
– Increased vitality and sense of well-being
– Many have experienced a sense of lightness in body, mind and spirit
– Weight loss and water retention
Cleansing is a journey, it requires time and dedication for the body/mind to adjust especially when coming from an unhealthy lifestyle.
Our ability to cleanse body and mind at times comes gradually and with incredible kindness so that the new inputs can be a positive change staying in your routine as new habits after the cleanse.
Depending on where you are at in your life here there’s learning for your next step in consciousness.
Home made food and vegetarianism and veganism is recommended as part of the cleanse as it deeply influence the outcome, however don’t let it stop you and contact me to co-create your own dietary plan.
A small step is the beginning of a new journey!
How the cleanse works?
When the registration form will come through, participants will receive an email from the organiser – Maitri Shakti Kaur – requesting to suggest dates and timing for the first step of the cleanse, the Ayurvedic consultation.
( Which will take place between April 1st to the 9th )
Through the consultation, an assessment will be made on how the shifting of the season has influenced mentally, physically and emotionally the patient.
During the consultation, the practitioner will discuss and tailor a diet according to the routine of the patient.
By modifying the diet with the combination of daily 60 minutes kundalini yoga and meditation morning practice the body and mind will be brought into harmony.
There are no dietary restrictions on the kind of food or quantities unless the patient presents major health problems, the aim is to reduce the Kapha imbalances listed above, each participant will have the benefits and learning from this gentle cleanse experience.
Some herbal remedies will also be shared according to the body imbalance for the length of the cleanse until necessary
~Moderation is the key, maintaining the benefits is our priority~
How the cleanse works?
Following a 75minutes Ayurvedic consultation a tailored diet will be given as the base of the 8 days cleanse.
There are no dietary restrictions on the kind of food or quantities unless the patient presents major health problems, the aim is to reduce the kapha imbalances listed above, each participant will have the benefits and learning from this gentle cleanse experience.
Some herbal remedies might be shared according to the body imbalance for the length of the cleanse.
With this cleanse you will receive:
– 75minutes Zoom Ayurvedic Nutrition & Lifestyle Consultation
– Tailored dietary according to the Ayurvedic & Yogic tradition to use as a reference for Kapha season -Pdf material-
– 8 Live Online 75 minutes Morning sessions of Dynamic and Regenerative Kundalini yoga, pranayam and meditation. From 7:00- 8:00am GMT
In case of different time zone the recording of the class will be sent daily to practice when most convenient for you ~for all levels~
Or receive the 24 Hours recording of the class daily to practice when most convenient for you ~for all levels~
~ A participation of 4 live classes is required to take part of the cleanse ~
– One group sharing circle ~ On April 18th at 8pm GMT ~( Compulsory )
Ayurvedic Pdf Knowledge:
– Ayurveda and its basic principles
– Home made herbal recipes for kapha season
– A basic understanding on Kapha season and how this element manifest in the body functioning
– Simple recipes to support during the cleanse