Date Time: 4 Nov 2023 - 7 Jul 2024 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Type of event:
Access: Online & In Person (Hybrid)
Teacher: Suhab Kaur, Raghurai Singh, Angad Kaur, Shiv Charan Singh
Location: 102 Liddell Gdns, London, United Kingdom, NW10 3QE, London
Cost: see info pack
Phone: +44 7961502907
Event Booking Link: https://karamkriya.co.uk/level-1/portobello-road-london/
Would you like to deepen and expand your practice of Kundalini Yoga, and become a certified Teacher? Join the Karam Kriya School Level One Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training, in person at Graceland’s Yard, West London or online The course comprises 9 monthly weekends, 1 intensive meditation day, 3 specialised workshops, plus a 5 days Ashram Experience, (either residential at Quinta do Rajo in Portugal. or online on Zoom).The trainers’ team will include Suhab Kaur, Shiv Charan Singh, Raghurai Singh and Angad Kaur, plus other UK and international trainers. To find out more and register, contact Suhab Kaur at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or join us for a free Q&A online on Zoom on Wednesday 11 October 2023, 6:30-7.30 PM. You can also download an info pack at https://karamkriya.co.uk/level-1/portobello-road-london/
Start date: 4 November 2023
• Obtain a Kundalini Yoga Teaching Certificate, issued by KRI, recognized worldwide.
• Gain a sound understanding of the fundamental nature, technologies and concepts of Kundalini Yoga.
• Experience a transformation through the practice of the teachings of Kundalini Yoga and develop a lifestyle of consciousness.
• Develop the skills, confidence and consciousness required to become a Kundalini Yoga teacher.
• Build a relationship with other participating trainees, local teachers, and the 3HO community worldwide.
• Develop a relationship with the Masters of Kundalini Yoga and link to the Golden Chain
Free Q&A online with Suhab Kaur, Wednesday 11 Oct 2023 6:30-7.30 PM.
You can register for the Q&A at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/free-q-a-aquarian-level-1-teacher-training-with-suhab-kaur-team-tickets-727808052477?aff=oddtdtcreator