SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING TEAM
SEVA – initially for 6 months
KYTA is currently looking for a TEAM OF SOCIAL MEDIA SEVADARS to serve the organisation and the community of Kundalini Yoga teachers in the UK. The role will be on a self-employed basis working from home.
Each team member will be asked to select a day of the week or the weekend, to create social media content for KYTA. Content can be scheduled in advance e.g. If you go on holiday or not available on your usual day. You will be trained and there will be a social media calendar scheduled. However, there will also be room for your own creativity and sometimes you will need to create your own content from scratch.
On your day of the week you will post on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
You will also moderate daily posts on the two KYTA Facebook groups.
In addition, there will be a monthly Zoom meeting of approx. 30-45 minutes.
• Liaise with Social Media manager
• Post and produce one post a week on Facebook, lnstagram and Twitter
• Curate content – come up with ideas
• Moderate daily posts on the two KYTA Facebook groups.
• Profiency on Facebook and Instragram required. Twitter training can be given
• Knowledge of working with Photoshop or image editing applications a bonus
• Knowledge of GIPHY, Fotor and other social media third party applications a bonus
email email@example.com by 25th NOVEMBER with your CV and a few paragraphs about why you would like the position