Membership for a year is between £21 – £35
THE MAIN BENEFITS OF KYTA MEMBERSHIP ARE:
- Support – should any issues of major concern arise as a result of teaching, we can guide and in some cases offer assistance in resolution.
- Advertising your classes and events
in our weekly listings
in our monthly newsletter
on this website that allows search by location (coming soon)
- Send your flyer for display on any of the stalls we run around the country including at the OM Show London, OM Show Manchester, White Tantric Yoga and more
- Half price promotional leaflets, £5 per 50
- Access to Online Meetings for members only to share information, experiences and network with UK members.
- Access to Members’ only area of the website with information on CEUs, getting your workshops and courses accredited to offer CEUs, KYTA approved Specialist Trainings, and articles on developing as a Teacher, building Sangat & Teacher’s Stories
PLUS FREE MEMBERSHIP TO IKYTA WORTH $96! TWO MEMBERSHIPS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!
Get exclusive teachings, discounts, access to our premiere coaching program, business support tools, and more. Find out about IKYTA Benefits – you get them all! Teachings for Teachers • Coaching Program • Training Discounts • Event Discounts • Retail Discounts
Trainee Teacher (Level 1) £21
Qualified Teacher £35
TO JOIN / RENEW YOUR KYTA MEMBERSHIP
We are currently fine-tuning our membership system. To join or renew your membership at this time please:
1. Make a payment of either £21 (trainee teacher membership) or £35 (qualified teacher membership) to:
Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association, account number 91787225, sort code 40-08-39 WITH YOUR LEGAL NAME AS REFERENCE
2. Once you have made the payment, please email our administrator Rama Kaur – email@example.com – with the following information:
a) whether you are joining or renewing
b) your name and the email address associated with (or that you would like to be associated with) your KYTA membership
c) Details of the payment you have made – the amount, date and reference name used.
d) Teacher Members only – if you would like to also be a member of IKYTA (we gift IKYTA membership to our Teacher Members) please also include:
Both your legal and spiritual names (if you have a spiritual name)
the email address you would like to be associated with your IKYTA membership
the city and country where you live
& Whether you are renewing your IKYTA membership or whether you are becoming a new member
Please note this information is required and we will not be able to complete your membership for you without it – if you have any difficulties providing the information please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org ideally including your phone number so that we can call you if necessary and ensure your membership is sorted for you as soon as possible.