Online Members’ Meeting
An opportunity for members to connect and share experiences
Next meeting: DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED
THEME: YOU & KYTA HOW DO WE BUILD COMMUNITY TOGETHER?
You will receive a Zoom link following registration
Historically, Kundalini Yoga Teacher Associations around the world have received a share of royalties from training schools. There are signs that this may be about to change. We would, therefore, like to invite you the members to an open forum between all of us to discuss how we move forward in building community and maintaining a revenue stream and how KYTA can channel these streams to best serve you, our members.
This is an opportunity to share how you would like KYTA to work for you. We would like to hear your opinions, your questions, and your ideas!
Participate as much or as little as you wish
- All attendees can join the meeting live with either video or audio microphones, or both OFF. (i.e in secret/hidden). You can choose to be seen or heard, or neither.
- You may also be present in the space and partake, either via audio or video when you choose
- You can also contribute by simply typing in the text box – your questions and suggestions will then be relayed by the chairperson to the rest of the participants.
- DOWNLOAD to your computer, tablet or phone > https://zoom.us/support/download
- CREATE A LOGIN
- When we send you the link just CLICK the LINK
We would like to hear your opinions, your questions, and your ideas!
- We will begin with tuning in, then a brief group pranayam to connect us, before introducing the KYTA representatives.
- Then we will move onto the main topic
- There will be limited time for members’ general questions.
- We will conclude with a discussion short about these meetings and how they can support teachers.
- We will be taking notes and recording audio and video. These will be sent via member’s mail out soon after the meeting.
While we have your attention…
Our newsletters currently reach 3000 plus subscribers
The Weekly Listings Mailout: features new classes and upcoming events.
The Monthly Newsletter: features teachers, member blogs, research, nutrition, advice, general contributions and links to live listings.