Meditation To Prevent Freaking Out
- Sit comfortably in Easy Pose with your spine straight.
- Interlace your fingers with your right thumb on top.
- Place your hands at the center of your diaphragm, lightly touching your body.
- Gently close your eyes.
- Concentrate on your breath, bringing awareness to the tips of your nostrils. Notice which nostril is dominant right now. It may take a few moments to clarify the dominant nostril. Once you are aware of the dominant nostril, focus your attention on switching sides. Keep your shoulders down and relaxed. You can have pressure in your hands but none in your shoulders.
- Continue changing the dominant nostril breath back and forth as long as you like.