KYTA Support Sessions for Changing Times
Date to be announced soon: Ecstatic Mantra Celebration with Kwali Kumara
Free for Members. £10 donation for non-members
Workshops led by experienced teachers with the aim of providing additional tools
and support during the changes in our community and the world.
Ecstatic Mantra Celebration with Kwali Kumara
Vibrate the cosmos with Kwali Kumara in an Ecstatic Mantra Celebration. Take a deep dive into releasing the old, be born again and Shed your skin to reveal a silky new you this Spring.
Clear out the subconscious and get rid of the mental clutter that blocks your path and slows you down. Take a bold leap into a new dimension of self with kundalini yoga and sacred sound. Enjoy mantra, meditation and the flower of life Gong in Kwali’s Kundalini Temple.
Kwali Kumara Aka Hari Bhajan Kaur is a magnetic, uplifting and inspiring kundalini yoga and gong meditation teacher.
Kwali is a fully certified level 1 & 2 member of KYTA and trained in 2006 with Karam kriya under the guidance of her beloved mentors Shiv Charan Singh and Satya Kaur.
Her nurturing nature blended with experience and dedication is dynamic and encouraging. Kwali’s confidence, energy and enthusiasm for the teachings is infectious and motivating. With a passion for people and a commitment to serve she creates a heartfelt high vibrational sacred space for healing and transformation to occur.
- Karam Kriya – Let The Numbers Guide You with Anand Kirtan Kaur
- Nutrition for the Immune System with Livtar Kaur
- Japji Sahib Workshop – The Song of Liberation with Sat Siri Singh
- Supporting Waking Up of Womankind with Angad Kaur
- Men’s Circle with Ratan Veer Singh
- Trauma Sensitivity in Kundalini Yoga with Sharmīla Devasya
- Relational Listening with Nam Prakash Kaur