KYTA Support Sessions for Changing Times
£5 for members. £15 for non members
Workshops led by experienced teachers with the aim of providing additional tools
and support during the changes in our community and the world.
COMING UP AUTUMN 2023
The theme for the next series of workshops is around alignment. How do we stay in our centre? How do we return to our centre when we get a knock? Facilitators will cover different aspects of the Kundalini Yoga practice and related fields to explore this subject in a series of two hour Support Sessions. Stay tuned for workshop times, dates and bookings coming soon.
Karam Kriya with ANGAD KAUR
Rebirthing with KARY STEWART (PREETAM KAUR)
Yoga Psychotherapy with NAM PRAKASH KAUR
Ayurveda with JOTI LIVTAR KAUR
Self Love & Radiance with VICTORIA AMORE
WATCH PAST WORKSHOPS
Altitude and Elevation: the Integrity of Verticality with SHIV CHARAN SINGH The world of Maya is a horizontal world. In which way can the vertical axis serve to keep us steady in times of change, chaos and confusion?
Change Through Exchange: The 5th Realm & The Fruit Of Life with ANGAD KAUR Who am I through the process of change, what is my experience teaching me. The Gift of 2023 is 5.
Accessing the Mysterious Energy of Kundalini with KIA MILLER Be strong. Think clearly. Change your emotional state at will. Live according to your heart and spirit. Help others to do the same.
ALL PAST WORKSHOPS
- Change Through Exchange with Angad Kaur
- Accessing the Mysterious Energies of Kundalini with Kia Miller
- Karam Kriya – Let The Numbers Guide You with Anand Kirtan Kaur
- Nutrition for the Immune System with Livtar Kaur
- Japji Sahib Workshop – The Song of Liberation with Sat Siri Singh
- Supporting Waking Up of Womankind with Angad Kaur
- Men’s Circle with Ratan Veer Singh
- Trauma Sensitivity in Kundalini Yoga with Sharmīla Devasya
- Relational Listening with Nam Prakash Kaur