06 Feb Recipe – Bircher Muesli
Posted at 10:48h in Recipe
- 2 cups/150g rolled oats
- 1 ¾ cups/420ml milk of your choice
- ¼ cup/60ml unsweetened apple juice
- 3 tbls lemon juice
- 1 unpeeled apple cored and grated
- 1 tbls honey
- 1 ½ cups/375g plain yogurt of your choice
- dash of cinnamon
- Toppings e.g. fresh and/or dried fruit, nuts, toasted coconut, berries etc
- Combine oats, milk, apple juice & lemon juice and refridgerate overnight.
- In the morning add the grated apple, honey, yogurt, cinnamon & mix well
- Add toppings.
Breakfast on the run?….night before – mix oats etc in one jar, mix toppings in another….in the morning pour one into the other and off you go!