Enable your ongoing development as a Teacher…
KYTA’s main role is enabling teachers to teach and supporting them in the process. It covers many hidden benefits such as printing certificates, certifying CPD courses and providing a legal structure to manage finances and handle complaints. It also gives members a selection of perks…
KYTA Members’ Benefits
- Weekly newsletter, website events calendar, and social media with free advertising of your workshops and classes
- KYTA website with teacher profiles and class finder to advertise your classes
- Group discount for insurance which also covers extra activities such as reiki, massage, etc
- Free entrance to the Teacher Conference
- Certify your workshops and courses to count towards CEU/ CPD
- 50% discount for subscription to Kundalini Lounge (see below)
- 10% discount for the Great British Yoga Festival
- A place to offer your Gurudakshina which benefits your community
- Optional IKYTA membership (login to our website with the details above and see the options)
- Pre-designed Kundalini Yoga info flyers at half price (£5 per 50)
Discounts including 50% off Kundalini Lounge
At KundaliniLounge.com you can take part in live and pre-recorded classes from dozens of the top teachers from around the world. KYTA members receive 50% off the annual membership (saving over £50 per year – that’s more than the membership fee!)
Please let us know if there is anything else that you feel that you need as members from KYTA. KYTA is run by volunteers on a small budget. If you have skills that you would like to offer as seva, do get in touch and let us know. We look forward to having you in the KYTA family!
In Love and Service,
The KYTA Team
“There is a community of the spirit . . .
Open your hands if you want to be held . . .
Move outside the tangle of fear-thinking . . .
Flow down and down in always widening rings of being.” Rumi